Motivate

Motivate

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Treats!

Like I have mentioned previously I am a big fan of sweets, and I love baking so I am always looking for new recipes that will let me have my desserts and not kill my weight loss efforts. Below is a list of my favorites!





Subs: 
Use 1 TBS of PB2 instead of peanut butter
Use low fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt instead of plain yogurt 
Use 1 TBS of chocolate protein powder instead of cocoa
Skip the Truvia, it's not needed

333 calories, 22 grams of protein 

I like to make this a protein packed treat, hence the greek yogurt and protein powder. 




I skipped the nutmeg... not my favorite spice 






No subs needed

118 calories per cookie 

As you can see, I am a big peanut butter chocolate fan :) 



Sugar free pudding 
Sometimes I add a tablespoon of chocolate chips :) 




Otter pops 

Old school sweet treat, 4grams of sugar and only 15 calories! 




Banana or Apple with peanut butter and chocolate chips and nuts
Love this one!!







No comments:

Post a Comment