Motivate

Motivate

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lunch Hour Work Outs

Working out on my lunch hour is both awesome and sucky at the same time. It's hot as hell in that gym, I literally sweat from every pore. They do have showers (yay!), but my metabolism is so revved after a workout that even a cold shower doesn't do the trick, I sweat as I get back into my work clothes. Getting caught stark naked in the locker room, not fun either especially when the gym you workout in is full of professional body builders.. "yes get a good look at my saggy mommy tummy people." This is why I started the 21 day fix, ready for that bag to disappear! 

Working out on lunch hour rocks because I get away from desk, away from the office and I get some energy for the rest of the day. Working out at this particular gym is motivating, everyone is so freaking fit! It makes you want to push a little harder. When you are a working mom you just have to squeeze it in when you get the chance. Thankful for a company that offers a gym discount, and an hour lunch so I have the opportunity to meet my goals!


Pre-workout photo.. 
*a side note even a few months ago I wouldn't have felt confident in this dress, but now I am pretty happy in the body I'm in just need a little tweaking.*


Post workout photo


If you look pretty after a workout you are doing it wrong!!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment