Motivate

Motivate

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Day in the life of a 21 Day Fixer

My daily goal is 3 greens, 4 reds, 2 purples, 2 yellows, 1 blue, 1 orange, and 2 tsp. 1200-1499 calories




The day starts with 1 Green and 1 Red- Spinach Mushroom omelet (no cheese) 


Snack around 9:30am or 10:00  1 Red and 1 Blue- Greek yogurt with pecans 



Lunch is 1 Yellow, 1 Green, and 1 Red- Brisket, couscous, and broccoli




 11/2  purple- A peach for snack



Dinner is 1 Green 1 Yellow and 1 Red 1 tsp-  Turkey meatballs, spinach and mushrooms sautéed in olive oil and brown and wild rice mix.



After dinner snack 1 Purple and 2 tsp- 1/2 an apple and 2 tsp of organic peanut butter.

(not pictured 1 Red- 1/2 cup pulled pork for snack)  

**Total of 1622 Calories- my daily goal is 1488. However the last two days I netted under 1000 calories a day so going a bit over my limit today seemed reasonable. I had been feeling weak like I was going to  pass out today so I decided I needed to eat more. I also had two cups of coffee today with 2 individual creamers in each. Creamers are technically not "allowed" in the 21 day fix**


My workout today 




No comments:

Post a Comment