Motivate

Motivate

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mind over matter

I think my brain and I are at an impass. I would say my body, but really I think it's my brain that needs convincing. I'm at a point where I have to eat so little to lose weight that I can't seem to stick to it. If I work out I get to eat more, but someohow my motivation has slipped. I just can't stick to my calorie allotment. Every day I am over just a little. This week I was under, over, under, over, which should have evened out and mathematically I still should have lost wait. But I didn't. And this weekend I was totally over. It's so exhausting trying to keep up wight the weight loss while I work and go to school. I'm not ready to give up, I think I just need to settle in with the idea that this next 15lbs is going to be a very slow process unless I can convince my brain that yes indeed I want this right now.

Why can't it keep being easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment