Motivate

Motivate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Why can't this be simple??

I am so frustrated with my weight loss basically coming to a stand still I have been ready to give up. I asked friends for advice and of course googled it an this is what I came up with http://voices.yahoo.com/10-reasons-youve-stopped-losing-weight-despite-diet-4616431.html

I think my main problem is I'm too routined, which I have mentioned in other posts. I need to take my own freaking advice and get more strength training in the mix. I also need to add in interval training. I am so stuck on just running my 3 miles I have been reluctant to mix it up. But yesterday I tried a new interval running system and it defiantly challenged me.

My only other issue is food. I am always at  a loss with food. It should be a simple mathematical equation, A+B= C but it's not. My calories have been reduced so far on My Fitness Pal that I am always hungry with headaches and U can't stick to it. I am worried I am eating too little. I am too tired to work out because I don't have the fuel. But I am afraid to eat more, because I am afraid I will gain. So I stick around 1500 for the day and I'm not losing, but I can't decide if it's the food, or the work out..

why can't this be simple!?


1 comment:

  1. In the past when I have plateaued it is always my routine. If you have been running for a while, mix it up and do kickboxing, swimming, zumba, etc... Still run, but run 1/2 of the week and the other 1/2 do something completely different. Your body is doing the same old thing so it is comfortable.

    p.s. you are doing so good!

    ReplyDelete