Motivate

Motivate

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Goodbye boobs

In my journey to lose weight I have been able to say goodbye to lots of things. I have said goodbye to fatty foods ( mostly), I have said goodbye to soda, goodbye to desserts every night, goodbye to inches, and goodbye to pounds. But the sadest goodbye of all has got to be to my boobs...

They were never particularly perky or perfect, I never loved them much. In fact to be completely honest I have massive boob envy. I have found the perfect pair, that I will never possess because gosh darn it I was not made that way.

Starting out 3 months ago I was at least a cup size larger. The other day I tried on a bra in my closet and felt like I was 15 all over again. It was sad and pathetic. They didn't even come close to filling the cups. It was the first time I realized just how much weight I had lost.

I knew starting out that I was going to lose them. When I was 18 I was thin and flat as board, like seriously A and a half maybe. I knew this was coming, and I guess I'm not too sad. But still I think they deserve a farewell. I always wondered how those Victoria's Secret models were so blessed to to be insanely thin and yet still have the perfect rack. Maybe it's just the push-up bras? But then you have to have something to push up....

Anyway it's all worth it. I am ok saying goodbye to big ( or even average sized) boobs if it means I am lighter, thinner, healthier, and happier. So goodbye boobs, and hello healthy trim me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment