Motivate

Motivate

Friday, August 2, 2013

179.4 :)

I spent the whole week being sick, which totally sucks, but I didn't let that get me down. I ran almost every day. Honestly I might have over down it  tad, but I lost a pound this week! And I broke 180, I am officially in the 170's!! It's so exciting. I haven't been in the 170's since 2009. Of course my goal weight is around 145, but this is huge for me! I am 2 pounds away from losing 20 lbs and it's only been 57 days!

I am so glad I stuck to it. I'm so glad I did it. I was thinking what if I didn't start? What if I let the last  3 months go by and I hadn't done anything?

If you let the last 3 months pass you by start today! Get up, get motivated, it is so worth it. Tell yourself this is the last day I will be fat and unhealthy and mean it!




No comments:

Post a Comment