Motivate

Motivate

Sunday, August 4, 2013

What 20 pounds mean to me

I am 178 lbs this morning.... 20 pounds gone, well 19.6, but it's so close I'm saying 20.



20 pounds is huge, 20 pounds is  half way maker for me. I want dot lose about 40-50 pounds and I am half way there.

I felt like this mile marker deserved a blog post.

I feel sexier, I feel happier, I feel lighter, I feel healthier.

I am sexier, I am happier, I am lighter, and I am healthier.


I am strong, I am determined, and I know I can do this.  20 lbs ago I wasn't so sure. I wasn't so confident. In fact I was quite sure I was never going to lose the weight. I was pretty sure  I was physically incapable of losing weight and I was destined to be fat forever.

But here I am 20 pounds gone in just 8 weeks I have change my body, and all I  had to do was change my mind.... All I had to do was get up and do it, really do it.

It has been worth it for so many reasons. The way my husband looks at me ALL the time. He always thought I was beautiful, but now he can't stop looking at me. He can't stop telling me how amazing I look, how much I have changed. He insists it's not just the weight, it's who I am now. He says I am different, I am happy, I am more confident, I feel sexy and it shows everyday.

I am so proud of myself, I set a goal to lose 20 lbs before our summer trip this year and I reached my goal. I am so proud of myself for sticking with it, even when I didn't want too, and even when I felt like giving up.

I'm only half way, but I feel so motivated and so happy with my progress I know the next 20lbs will be a breeze... (hopefully :))



No comments:

Post a Comment