Motivate

Motivate

Friday, July 26, 2013

50 Days

It's been 50 days since I started this journey! I have lost 14 lbs! I am at 183lbs

Waist : 38"
Butt : 42"
Calf :16.5"
Arm:12.5"
Thigh: 23"


Now to be impressed we have to see where I started so from week one weigh in....

197.4lbs

Waist: 41.5"
Butt: 44"
Arm: 13.5"
Thigh: 24.5"
Calf: 16.5"


When I started I was attempting to run but had kind of given up. I was biking sometimes, and hiking, and walking. But now I bike almost every weekend. I have signed up for the Venus de Miles bike race in the Fall for a 28 mile ride, and I am training like crazy. I started running again and I am now up to 5 miles a day, and I went from a  12.5 min mile to an 11 min mile. My activity level has dramatically increased and I feel amazing. 

But I'm not done yet. It's so amazing what you can accomplish in just 50 days, and honestly it doesn't even feel like it has been that long. I feel stronger and more confident. I am so glad I started when I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment