Motivate

Motivate

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day 3

Day 3 of the 21 day fix, I am dying.

Not literally, but almost. My legs are still so sore I can hardly walk. I did arms and abs yesterday hoping my legs would rest and heal up, but no. I did 30 minutes on the arc trainer today and sadly was so hungry I resorted to a cookie at the office.

I plan to count that cookie as my two yellow's today and have a nice healthy meal of chicken and broccoli for dinner.

I feel so hungry. I am used to eating lots of veggies in the afternoon, but usually I eat them with a little light ranch dressing. Since I only get one orange a day (dressing) I need that for my salad. So no dressing in the afternoon, which makes cold raw veggies less appealing.

I have cut most all oil's, cheese, and avocado out. I only get one blue (1/4 cup) of healthy fat a day which I use for pecans in my greek yogurt.

So basically I am HUNGRY. I have complained bitterly to my husband, my friends, and my mom for the last 3 days. I am going to stick to it. I hated my diet a year ago too. I can do this. I want too. This is just the shock phase where you whine, complain and get it all out, eventually I will settle with the idea that this is just the way it is and stop whining.

I want to see this work. I want to reach my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment