Motivate

Motivate

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Am I doing this all wrong??

I have been doing a lot of reading lately and i stumbled upon this blog http://corinanielsen.com/livefit/?page_id=187 and I am starting to think I may be doing things wrong. This woman looks amazing, and she achieved results eating 2100 calories constantly every day and here I am starving myself at 1500 a day. Here is her before and after...


I started this weight loss plan by cutting calories, and that worked wonders for a few months, but now I want to shape and define. I still have some fat to lose, but I think I may be cutting too many calories for the kinds of workouts I am doing. The food thing is a freaking nightmare, and I am sure you can relate. Sometimes things just work and it's amazing and you think yay! I am finally seeing results! Then suddenly to come to a grinding halt and you are stumped. What the hell went wrong? Well I am right there with you. I am trying to find a calorie range my body is happy with. I can't starve myself, that just doesn't feel right to me, and many times I find adding more calories has helped me to drop a few pounds odd as it may seem. So my goal is to stick to around 1800-1900 calories a day and see what changes my body makes with my work outs. Now this is not going to be just any 1800 calories, my goal is to eat whole grains, more protein and more veggies, cutting out white flour and sugars as much as I can. So today I had a spinach power salad from Panera, it was delicious, and honestly I was totally full afterwards, and I am still full ( 2 hours later). They serve it with a whole wheat baguette which I only ate half of because I was stuffed.

This morning I started my day with 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon and a cup of coffee (and some home made banana bread). I stayed full for hours an chad so much more energy for my workout. This is an experiment so I will post my foods, and my workouts, and results as I go. You are welcome to try it with me, but remember I am not a trainer or nutritionist, I am just a mommy attempting to figure this crazy shit out.

Today's workout:

10 minute mile on the treadmill to warm up, then the Victoria Secret Workout bottom up this time I found that gave me more energy for abs and arms.

Good luck today guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment