Motivate

Motivate

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Work it B%$#! (Victoria Secret Work out)

Today's workout was a bit of an ass kicker, but totally worth it because I felt like jelly at the end. Best feeling ever, cause you know your gonna feel it the next day and you know you really worked it!

I made some adjustments to the work out the hole thing took about 45 minutes. I started with a 10 minute mile warm up run on the treadmill, and then followed this routine I found on Pinterest. I am hoping f I do this 3 x a week I will look like a Victoria secret model in 2 months :) (I mean come on, I found it on the internet it has to be true)


Here are the adjustments I made... 

Part One: I only did 5 half bridge side abductions per leg because they were super hard. I physically could not do more. 

Part Two: I only did 15 single leg half bridge pulses per leg, those were tough too. Also I broke the two minute wall sit into two parts, I sat for one minute took a break and then sat for another minute.

Part Three: I didn't do the farmers side steps because I couldn't figure out what the heck they were. And I only did 50 plie calf pulses. 

Part Five: *Hip raises suck* I did them all just a FYI. I skipped the vacuum. 

Part Six: I skipped the one leg ball rolls, and the dig and drags ( I was running short on time and had no idea what they were). 

Part Seven: I did 40 bicep curls not alternating. I skipped the triangle pushups, and did 20 double leg tricep dips, and skipped the 1.5 minute chest press pulse. 

I plan to do the entire thing one day, no adjustments, but I have to work up to it for sure. Here are some links to the exercises I was unfamiliar with.

Step Farmers Walk  ** do this on your tip toes**






No comments:

Post a Comment