Motivate

Motivate

Monday, December 30, 2013

Saying goodbye to 2013

Reflecting on this year before January 1st. I am so proud of how far I have come. Seriously, I started as the girl who said f@#$ it to fitness and enjoyed more than my fair share of donuts. I went from loathing the very idea of running to running my happy butt up the steep trail next to our house 2-3 times a week. I loved every minute of it. I ran my first 10k this year! I was so proud of myself. I totally biffed it at mile 4 but got my happy ass up and ran the rest. Crossing that finish line was one of the most memorable moments of the year.

My husband and I ran our first 5k together. That was so much fun! He ran faster and beat me to the finish but it was so thrilling to do it together. To be that couple. The fit healthy couple running together. I can't wait to do it again this year.

I lost 30 pounds. I worked my ass off and lost weight that had been dragging me down for years. I succeeded in making it through the holidays without gaining any of it back. I did things I honestly never thought I had the will power to do.

I found a new me this year. A more confident, health, happy me. And once again I am so proud of me!!!

Bring it on 2014! I am ready for you!








No comments:

Post a Comment