Motivate

Motivate

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Back on the weight loss wagon

My genius plan was to relax a little, let the weight loss thing go for a while, and just revel in my success. Sadly it seems it's harder to just maintain than I hoped. If I am not actively trying to lose, I tend to eat total crap and gain. I am 3 lbs up from my lowest 169. Which sucks because just last week I was down to 169, and now I am up 3 lbs?? How does that even happen. I know I didn't eat 9,000 calories over my weekly allowance (assuming around 3000 calories per pound). I always feel like it definitely takes less food to gain than to lose. It sucks!

So before I let this get out of hand I am getting back on my weight loss plan. I have given my body about 2 months to rest and reset so I am crossing my fingers that hitting the plan hard again will show results. I was on a major plateau which was super frustrating. That is why I decided a hiatus would be best.

But no more! I am getting serious. I refuse to gain weight this holiday season just to feel fat and self loathing by new years. I will be lighter by new years than I am today ( even if it is only by 5 lbs). I will not allow the holidays to ruin my hard work.

Here's to kicking fats ass! Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment