Motivate

Motivate

Monday, July 8, 2013

Work Out

I just wanted to share what I meant in my last post by work out A LOT. This is what my week looked like from June 30th - July 7th.

Sunday: 2.62 mile walk, and circuit training 30 minutes

Monday: 3.43 mile run, and 1.68 mile walk, and bicycling 70 minutes 12-14mph pace

Tuesday 3.03 mile run
*ab chalenge

Wednesday: 30 minutes of circuit training
*ab challenege

Thursday: 6 mile walk
*ab challenge

Friday: 3.41 mile run
*ab challenge day

Saturday: 3.43 mile run

Sunday: 3.28 mile run

As of June 7th when I started this is what my average week has looked like, sometimes taking a one day break, sometimes a little less cardio and more circuit training (weight training). I have lost 10 lbs in a month. Obviously excercize is not the only reason, but I have lost 2 inches from my waist and 1/2 an inch everywhere else. I am seeing my body change, other people are seeing it too. I love the way I feel when I am active. My plan for today, run then bike ride. Get up off the couch! Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment