Motivate

Motivate

Sunday, July 21, 2013

What I eat: Breakfast

Since I started running I eat a lot of Option 1 and 3. They give me a great crab boost for running. 

Option 1

Oatmeal (I like Active Lifestyles Maple Pecan)
Coffee*
Natural Bliss Creamer*


Option 2 

Egg white
Whole wheat bagel thin
2% cheese reduced fat Kraft single

Option 3 

Banana cut in half
1 TBs of Almond Butter
2 TBS of Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal



Option 4 

2 scrambled eggs
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup strawberries



Option 5

Kashi Go Lean Crunch
Skim milk




Option 4 

1 piece of whole wheat toast
1TBS almond butter 
1/2 banana sliced 

Option 5 

Turkey Sausage
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup strawberries

Option 6

1 Thomas mini whole wheat bagel 
1 TBS cream cheese
1 banana



*I have coffee with every breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment