Motivate

Motivate

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Back on track

I have let my blog take a huge dive, and with it, my motivation. School is almost over!! Graduation is in two weeks! That means I can stop stressing and find a little more energy and motivation to get back on track with my fitness goals. I know that should't have been an excuse, but this is real life and I made excuses. I am ready to hit the ground running and start seeing some changes again.

This morning I ate a super healthy super filling breakfast inspired by Bloved Fitness , she is totally inspiring. A mom of 5 girl all home schooled, and somehow she has made the time, made the effort and seen amazing results.

Breakfast:



1/4 orange bell pepper
1/4 cup baby bella mushrooms
1/2 cup cubed ham
1 1/2 tsp olive oil
2 TBS onion
1 egg over easy
1/2 cup cubed avocado

Sautee the veggies, and ham. Place the egg on the stack and top with avocado.

After breakfast I did some light strength training

20 lunges
20 calf raises
20 bench dips (arms)
20 squats

*Do this circuit 3 times*

10 pushups
30 crunches
30 butterfly crunches

*Do this 3 times through*

2- 1 minute planks

3 mile hike

Lunch:



1-3zo can light tuna in water
1 TBS olive oil mayo
1 TBS dill relish
1 Frigo Colby Jack cheese stick
10 Back to Nature Organic wheat crackers
1 cup cubed cantaloupe






No comments:

Post a Comment