Motivate

Motivate

Saturday, January 18, 2014

It's about to get crazy

School is starting which means my schedule is about to get crazy in a hurry. I started out doing a switch between arms and legs mixed with cardio every day, but with a tighter schedule I need to switch to strength training 3 days a week working both arms and legs together and then cardio 2 days a week. I think this will actually feel more natural for me since I am used to a pretty intense workout 4 days a week, and the routine they had me on felt kind of lack luster. I decreased my calories to 1850 (from 2000) Still taking in 170grams of protein, around 180 grams of carbs and 62 grams of fat per day.

I am also incorporating yoga into my routine to help me de-stress and stretch. Already completed 40 minutes of Yoga this morning, and this afternoon I plan to go for a 3 mile run. I have missed running this last week. I have been doing some other cardio and I just really want to pound the pavement and today is going to be the prefect temp for an outdoor run!

Also I ditched the scale! I decided it was only hindering my progress and making me into an obsessive freak. I want to really give this a chance and free myself to see progress without the scale.






No comments:

Post a Comment