Motivate

Motivate

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Burning out

I have been taking a hard look at my diet recently and I  think I may have figured out my plateau... I have kind of given up. I was so strict before and so on top of all of it. Then school started and I just kind of let everything slide. I mean I have been eating healthy, and I have been working out, but I have been way less strict and uptight. I am so busy, and so tired most of the time that it's difficult to keep myself motivated. I keep trying new things hoping that will be the answer, but the answer I think is very clear, I've lost my edge. I don't have the same time and energy to devote to this anymore. I want to continue to lose and to tone up, but I feel like I have hit a brick wall.

Some people say I was eating too little, others say I needed more of certain foods less of others, others are 100% sure it's my work out... I am so confused now. The stress of the whole thing is not helping I'm sure. You can't lose weight when you are stressed.

I think I have like 10 more lbs to go and I will be in a happy place, but good grief getting there might kill me! I am wondering if I have reached the point where I have used up all my resources and it's time to call in an expert. maybe a trainer? A nutritionist? Someone who knows what the heck is going on with my body. Someone who can give me a simple straight forward answer about what to do to reach my goal.

In happier news, I have found that I really enjoy trail running. I am heading out this morning for my second round of the steepest hills I have  ever run :)

No comments:

Post a Comment