Motivate

Motivate

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Todays' mommy friendly work out

Because I am a mom I have to find work outs I can do at home. I have a gym membership, but we don't use it over the summer.

Today's workout...

I started with Day 3 ab challenge (see ab challenge at the end of this post my husband started this 2 days ago.)

40 squats

40 lunges

40 calf raises

50 sec wall squat ( lean against a wall in a  seated position)

100 jumping jacks

50 sec wall squat

30 leg raises, each side (lay on your back hands at your sides, bend one knee and keep the other one extended, raise your extended leg straight up and lower again)

40 butt lifts (lay flat on your back, hands at your sides, get into bridge position and slightly lower your butt and then lift again, very small pulses)

20 side leg lifts right side with leg extended (both sides)

20 side leg lifts with leg bent (both sides)

20 push ups

25 bicep curls with the rubber band

30 tricep pulls with the rubber band

25 tricep dips on the bench

40 squats

Done!




No comments:

Post a Comment